- Contacts. A professional company maintains contact with hundreds of serious buyers such as antique dealers that want to know about estate sales. They will email these contacts to help ensure that your event is well attended. These buyers and others may be frequent visitors to the company website, where photos of items in the estate will be posted. As well, the firm will know where to place effective notices in conventional media, and they will blanket the neighbourhood with signs just before the sale. Many professionally organized sales feature a line-up outside the door before the sale begins, and ¾ of the items may sell within the first hour.
- Organization. Sorting through the possessions of a loved one is a very difficult task. Professionals are able to do this task efficiently, and with the help of an appraiser, they will put fair prices on each item, labelling them clearly. During the week before the sale, items will be organized into areas of the house. This will help purchasers find the objects they're looking for quickly and easily.
- Sales Force. On the day of the sale, better companies send a team of uniformed employees to supervise and sell. Pay stations are set up in each area to minimize the possibility of theft. Each cashier will have a credit card terminal so that large-ticket items can be purchased easily. Other services may include a delivery service so that furniture or appliances can be delivered to purchasers before the end of the day, and a cleanup service.
- Comprehensive Service. One of the major benefits of hiring professionals is peace of mind for you. With service from beginning to end, it's not necessary for you to be involved in the details of the sale. In fact, many customers choose not to attend the event.
- Moving or downsizing?
- Had a death in the family and need to sell the contents of the home before listing it?
- Do you have a garage or basement that is filled with junk needing removal?
- Are you a real estate agent or acting as an executor to an estate?
- Are you looking for Canada's largest, most well established and comprehensive content and estate sale company?
There is a certain beauty in vintage furniture. Not only for how it... read more
Enough with storage! Haven’t you had enough of dumping items into... read more
Reference Letters I have worked with Josh on several occasions to... read more